Helloo, my beautiful readers! So happy to see you there. :) As you know, Thursdays are for Eco-posts but I am not still 100% actively pursuing everything I want to do eco and zero waste wise in my life (BOOOO). Sooo I thought I will just share reasons why YOU should also care about zero waste or at least consider introducing some eco-habits into your daily life. And also to inspire me to be more active and do more. :)
1. To keep our beaches as nice as this one. (For scary pictures google “Plastic pollution”)
2. To keep our seas and oceans, and animals in water and land happy and healthy. (For scary pictures google “Oil mining pollution”)
3. To have oxygen and these beautiful, full with life rainforests. (For scary pictures google “Rainforest pollution”)
4. To have healthy drinking water all around the World. (For scary pictures google “Clothing manufacturer pollution”)
5. To have more nature on Earth and fewer fields of trash. (For scary pictures google “Landfill”)
6. To be happy and healthy yourself. (For scary facts google “Chemicals in everyday products”)
You know, humans act as they own the Planet and can just take, take and take from it. But we also need to take care of our Planet and nature, because we NEED this Earth! :O Humans without this Planet are like YouTubers without their subscribers – just regular people without jobs who like to film themselves. Actually, humans without this Planet are much worse – we just wouldn’t exist. This Planet is a gift and we a lot of times are treating it as granted. Modern lifestyle is what it is, but, for example, reducing plastic use WON’T HURT anyone. Instead of buying your fruit in a plastic bag you can just put it in a cloth one. We need to change the overall mindset of fast usage to sustainable and nature AND body friendly one. I know you love this Earth and enjoy the nature and your vacations in exotic places as much as everyone would. Then take steps and show a little respect and care for the Planet that gives you food, clothes, beautiful face (aka cosmetic) and amazing experiences indoors and outdoors!
P.S. All photos from unsplash.com.
What are the things that inspire you the most to be eco-friendly or go zero waste? :)
Let’s stay in touch! FOLLOW Lookforsmile blog everywhere else online. :)
Tweet this post!⤵
(You can edit the text after “click to tweet”. The link will show up with a nice preview, so your tweet looks yummy! :) )